Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Shahrukh Khan first met Gauri


How Shahrukh Khan first met Gauri





We know that Shahrukh Khan and his wife Gauri, who both grew up in Delhi, were pretty much childhood sweethearts. But the question remained, where exactly did they first meet? Well, the answer's out now. And it's been revealed by SRK himself!

Shahrukh Khan is given to having quick question and answer sessions with his followers on Twitter. And to a question posed today (May 11) he answered, "Met Gauri at those school parties where girls & boys sat in opposite corners & asked each other for a dance."

We can just imagine how cute it might have been! And as they grew older and the relationship grew more serious, what did Shah Rukh's mom feel about it? "My mom loved Gauri," he wrote. Apparently, Gauri's family had some reservations about SRK (his choosing acting as a profession was supposed to be a factor). But ultimately, the couple were married with everyone's blessings. And now we know how it all began for them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.

However just imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more,
"pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this
website could certainly be one of the very best in its field.
Very good blog!

Here is my weblog - demo.phpfoxthai.com

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn.

That is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.


My webpage: Power Slim Acai

Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, pleasant paragraph and good urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

Here is my webpage; raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a
blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of
the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by
the way!

Here is my homepage ... Muscle BUilding Supplements

Anonymous said...

Really when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.


build muscle

Anonymous said...

I seldom write remarks, however i did some searching and wound up here "How Shahrukh Khan first met Gauri".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Is it only me or does it look like a few of these responses look like they are coming from brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I'd like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my website - All Natural Cleanse

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in favor of me to have a web site, which is good for my know-how. thanks admin

my webpage jobs on line form home

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
Cheers

Garcinia Cambogia reviews